Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

About referring to PartyPoker.com

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I read that when I refer people to PartyPoker they have to use both my referal url and bonus code in order for me to recive money… is this right?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not really. If they use your bonus code it will overwrite the banner URL. Vice versa, if they use your link and then go Google a bonus code you are out of luck.

At least that’s how it’s been for me. I’ve had plenty of sign ups with just the bonus code and never clicking a banner.

Anonymous
    Inactive

so I can use only the referal url?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes but you may run into a problem. When users click you link or go to your aff url to sign up Party will ask them for a bonus code when depositing. I would say that close to 90% of your visitors will turn around and Google a party poker bonus code. Then they put this code in and that site gets credit for the player and the commision.

For Party the bonus codes are very important. Almost everyone will go searching for a code even if they come from your site.

If you really want to cut down on that list your bonus code directly under your URL/banner. It may help a little. Or try your ass off to get listed high on Google for Party Poker Bonus Code. That would be hard though if your site is newer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)