Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

a software to locate super affiliates ? really?!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hey guys how’s it going

i bumped into this software today called spider that’s suppose to locate super affiliates
    through certain ratings or whatever, hate to say anything bad before i tried it but sounds kinda bullshit to me

any one actually tried it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Never heard of it but I would love to see examples of what it would consider a super affiliate – Does it just give you an URL or does it give you their contact details as well???

Anonymous
    Inactive

reached by PM no need to spider to find me :wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

lol Spider me up will you ! Do I get a cut or % for being spidered?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Heck, I could always use a few more spiders at my place as well. :wink-wink

to be honest my first thought was that it sounds like a disguised scam designed
    to take money out of young merchants and such like that software that publishes your affiliate program on 80 sites (99% of them are shitty)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am sure this is not effective.

I can’t think of any way they can accurately calculate conversions. Probably it measures traffic with the same complete inaccuracy as alexa and quantcast and all of these. You can get the same inaccurate info for free all over the web. It’s all crap. :flush:

mikih34

Remember… A robot will never be human…

That’s very true here..

:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is a lot of :flush:

No way they can find out how much you convert from aff links! Or is it some turbo-mega-bigBrother-super-Bill-spying-machine?!!

Fedodrops

I’m inclined to agree with Dominique. This software has a rich aroma of BS.

I have a better way of spotting super-affiliates: they’re the ones with the biggest grins and the largest cars.:roflmao:

Jon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)