Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

A little Friday afternoon humour

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

A little Friday humour
    This is a good NEGATIVE offline advertising
    … I hope I don’t offend anyone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

LMAO – thats funny as hell!

Anonymous
    Inactive

:laugh: :rollover: :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Captain … what a predicament eh …

save a soul but touch the balls to do it !

:D

bb1webs

Hi A.

I don’t know if they show the tv series called “married with children” where you live, but I was reminded of an episode where one day Al, the father, was having an extra bad day; and suddenly the door bell rings so he grabs his baseball bat and says, “I hope that’s a Jehova witness”:bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL … sounds real funny bb1webs !

:bigsmile:

It might show here … I don’t watch much tv.

Anonymous

:D A buddy of mine went to a Halloween party as the anti-christ a number of years ago and woke up hung-over to the doorbell. He answered it and it was Jehovah’s Witnesses who he invited in while he made some coffee. After about an hour of debate and discussion he went to the bathroom and when he looked in the mirror, he still had the 666 on his forhead from the night before. These JW’s thought they had a big fish to recruit.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My first husband had a snake as pet – a boa.

Snakes like warm spots as they cannot generate heat on their own.

I had a morning coat I loved but somehow had lost the belt for it. You guessed it – every morning I wrapped the snake around my waist to hold the coat together. It was a good fit – she wrapped around thrice.

One morning the bell rang and I was wearing my snake belt as I opened the door. The Jehova’s witnesses, couple with children (why do they expose their children to angry people closing the door in their face?) soon started staring at my waist as the snake unwound partially to check out who was there. She stuck her head out towards the witnesses and stuck her tongue out.

The witnesses backed off and left without a word. They never came back.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)