Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

A few affiliates to be aware of

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    modeals

Axel Buerillo $5000
    Tomi Vijalen $2,500
    Nicky Clarke $10,000

They all ask for upfront payments for CPA deals and then take the money and ignore any correspondence.

Ivo van Beek

About a year ago we were bomarded my affiliates asking for prepaid deals. We have never done that (fortunately). Now I’m convinced I’m glad I never took them up on their offer.

Thanks for the heads up.

franjoo

We have also had the same thing happen. These names that were listed are also familiar to me.

It just makes prepaid deals harder and harder to justify. Right now, I need to qualify all potential deals with:

• mailing address of company
    • telephone address of company
    • proof of business listing
    • in depth marketing plan
    • site metrics
    • screenshots of earnings at other companies

I’d suggest all affiliate managers do the same.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@rialto.carlo 228199 wrote:

We have also had the same thing happen. These names that were listed are also familiar to me.

It just makes prepaid deals harder and harder to justify. Right now, I need to qualify all potential deals with:

• mailing address of company
    • telephone address of company
    • proof of business listing
    • in depth marketing plan
    • site metrics
    • screenshots of earnings at other companies

I’d suggest all affiliate managers do the same.

My suggestion is, ask them for references or contacts from other Affiliate Programs. As soon as I ask them for this, they never reply.

It makes sense to ask for references from past people they have worked with, since they are going to be managing your money in purchasing players.

Ivo van Beek

@Rak 228204 wrote:

My suggestion is, ask them for references or contacts from other Affiliate Programs. As soon as I ask them for this, they never reply.

It makes sense to ask for references from past people they have worked with, since they are going to be managing your money in purchasing players.

Yes that makes total sense to do that!! Thanks for the suggestion!:satisfied

Birgit

@bestpaypartners.net 220783 wrote:

Axel Buerillo $5000
    Tomi Vijalen $2,500
    Nicky Clarke $10,000

They all ask for upfront payments for CPA deals and then take the money and ignore any correspondence.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Cheers :)
    Lucas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)