Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

90 day report at Referspot

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Gordon,

I’m sure you know by now that most people are seeing nothing but zeros at Grand Prive. The only way to even have any idea what commissions are was to log into referspot and check the 90 day report. Now thats gone. So….we have no way of seeing any stats or commissions. I’m not even going to venture a guess as to why you would take that report out, but when will the stats at Grand Prive be fixed?

I think maybe more testing should have been done before you switched everything over to the new site.

Lenny

Hi Karengd,

I apologize for this. The report was taken out after it became apparent that having it there was only creating confusion regarding the new system. Please note that ReferSpot ceased reporting new activity as of 1 June 2007. It will however continue to report historical info prior to that. You should be able to login to Grand Prive Affiliates and review your stats from there going forward.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries.

Best Regards,
    Gordon

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Gordon

Thats great. But the new system is still showing all zeros for many people. And several others still can not log in.

Do you have any idea when these “bugs” will be worked out?

Lenny

Hi Karengd,

Anyone that is having problems logging in are please to email me directly so I can check it out.

You will continue to see all zero’s on your account in terms of clicks/downloads/new registrations until you replace all links to Grand Prive Affiliates, and with time and continued traffic, you should start seeing many of the fields will begin populating.

Please bare with me while I try explain:-
    Your old ReferSpot links will continue to function as normal(except reporting fields – views/clicks/downloads) and on a 25% revshare bases. You are encouraged however to replace all links with new ones available on Grand Prive Affiliates as with any new players you refer through these, you will be earning 35% & all of which is recorded on the new system under Total Earnings Report page 2/2 & Quick Stats. Old Referspot earnings you should only see on Total Earnings Report page 1/2. These 2 amounts will be combined when payday comes. However, we’re looking at combining these 2 reports to make things a little easier, but we will let you know when this is done.

Your old ReferSpot links will continue to work as per normal(i.e. in terms of refering players), but as they are on a different media server, the views/click/downloads from these wont show on Grand Prive Affiliates i.e. only new/old player activity i.e Total Earnings Report page 1/2. Quick Stats and Total Earnings Reports page 2/2 is where you should look for any new activity related to your new links. Hint: 35% :guitar:

As for bugs, no new system can be completely bug free, and so as with Starship Troopers we’re trying to zap them as/when they occur. :shooter::bouncer:

Let me know if you have any further enquiries.

Best Regards,
    Gordon

Anonymous
    Inactive

As for bugs, no new system can be completely bug free, and so as with Starship Troopers we’re trying to zap them as/when they occur.

Maybe you just need to supply stronger coffee to put some speed in that new system.. LOL

I’m doing ok with the new program except I hate waiting, and waiting. It’s gotta be the absolute slowest program to load. When it does come up, my stats have looked fairly normal.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe you just need to supply stronger coffee to put some speed in that new system.. LOL

I totally agree! By the time the report loads I’ve forgotten about it..or maybe I just need an attention span longer than a gnat lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)