Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

411 Web

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I highly recommend that everyone stays away from this company, they handle ad purchases for Ask Jeeves and other larger networks. Purchased $3000 worth of advertising and they never ran the banner campaign and refuse to provide a refund.

Antoine

vladcizsol

Antoine give me a call on this one in the afternoon. They wrote me the other day and said they were going to give you a refund and do a make good or refund for the money I lost. Did you receive David’s email?

Apparently they saw some posts on various message boards and decided it would be better to settle then to get beat up and lose business ;)

Ahhh the power of message boards! :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, they owe me $1000 also, in connection with the deal you made prof. Does this mean I will get my money back too?

vladcizsol

Darn Tootin!
    When I hear from Antoine we will contact David Buchanan and make things right.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well? Anything happening?

vladcizsol

Antoine never called me or followed up.

Antoine did they process your refund?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Professor,

I just sent you a private message. I’m sorry concerning the misunderstanding and not getting back to you. I did indeed reply via a private message… but in all of my glorious wisdom i sent the message to myself instead of the intended recipient which was of course yourself… after that i was gone on vacation to costa rica and the last 5 days have been used up catching up on email, fixing my car, and etc.

Anyway, just wanting to let you know that it was not my intention to ignore you.

Also, concerning the refund, it hasn’t yet come.

Antoine

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)