Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

40% Rev Share @ Betfred plus…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Betfred are coming up to their 1 year anniversary. To celebrate we are offering all of our affiliates an extra 10% rev share on top of your current commission level!

Sign up now and email me at martyn.beacon@betfred.com with your Affiliate ID and I will put your commission up to 30% instead of the base rate of 25%. Just mention you are from CAP and provide your CAP username also.

This coupled with May’s anniversary offer means that you could be earning a huge 40% Revenue Share!

Not only this but Fred is also giving away a seat to the Betfred Million Online Poker Tournament to the affiliate who refers the most new players and generates the most revenue in May.

E.g. AffiliateBob Refers 20 new players and generates a Net Gaming figure of $2,000. The result of this is:

20 x $2,000 = $40,000 Total

The affiliate with the highest total wins the seat! The cost of thhis seat is $1,100.

Full info here (and a pic of fred!)

If you have any questions please let me know.

Hope to see you soon on Betfred.

Regards,

Martyn

:drunk2:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I assume that this is being applied to all existing LOYAL affiliates who are CAP members too.
    :hehe:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Your assumption is correct! :Nod:

Anonymous
    Inactive

And THAT is what makes BETFRED such a great program – happy birthday BETFRED.
    :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you please! :cake:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)