Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

$40 for a paper check fee?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just got charged $40 for a check that was only $179 to begin with, leaving it $139 :whoa:
    When I emailed asking about my cashout options, someone should of warned me about this…and $40 REALLY? In 10 years of this, I’ve never paid more than $20 and most are $10 or free….this is crazy, do you really think it’s appropriate to charge $40 to small time affiliates like this? Makes us not want to promote your brands at that price.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I gotta admit I’ve seen cutting checks being costed $15-40 to the advertiser. Which is pretty much the cost of how much it costs programs to cut that check.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rak, you maybe right, but in almost 10 years, I have yet to pay close to that amount for a paper check, many times the affiliate company pays the fees or gets a processor that is reasonable.

Can you imagine being a small time affiliate, barely earning enough money to get by and getting 25% of your check taken out without knowing ahead of time?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Or a minimum $100 till payout then $40 to cut the check, which arrives in USD, then your banks charges your $10-20 to convert it to AUD (my currency) .. and then you’re left with $40-$50!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rak, I know exactly what you mean, I lived in Australia for 8 years, I paid plenty of fees to cash USD checks there! But, I was always aware of the fees upfront and could choose to wait for larger earnings so it didn’t hurt so bad.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Times and processing are just bad, and I understand the fees, but it really does need to be disclosed when one chooses a payment method.

why not use moneybookers or skrill?

Anonymous
    Inactive

moneybookers does not take USA residents and I don’t know what skrill is??

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello my friends,

I’m very sorry just saw this thread and it has been a long time but I didnt want to leave this without any response.

All payment fees are updated on the Terms and Condition and we make sure to add it on as many places as possible, the fee is never charged by Revenue Giants, it is a fee we are being charged by a third party payment company.

any question pls dont hesitate to email me directly for a quick reply.

Yours,
    Malci

@Ellen 232181 wrote:

moneybookers does not take USA residents and I don’t know what skrill is??

Skrill is Moneybooker’s new name.

Have you ever had trouble cashing a gaming check in the US?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I signed up a new skrill account and was told I would have no problems getting paid by certain aff programs.
    MissM, I do not see moneybookers/skrill as an option for payment, do you not offer it?
    shineray22, I have had no problems with cashing a gaming check yet..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ellen my friend, yes we have this option but it is available by request as we experience some delays with that option, pls email me with your skrill account number and your RG username and we will send your payment via this method.

Yours, Malci

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great thanks, I’ll PM you now

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)