Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

32Red and US Players

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Everyone,

It is with regret that following the recent passing of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act 2006 in the US, 32Red Plc will no longer be able to offer, in any manner, internet gambling opportunities to our customers who reside in the US and it’s territories.

For more information, please CLICK HERE to go to the FAQs section of the 32Red Affiliate Programme.

If there should be a particular question that you feel remains unanswered then please feel free to PM or email me at lee@32RedAffiliates.com and I will endeavour to reply to you as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,
    Lee

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, that’s too bad.

So, 32Red will be paying any outstanding balances for US players and/or affiliates?

Liz

Anonymous
    Inactive

From 32Red Q&A:

Q: I am an affiliate partner with referred customers from the US. What happens to them?
    A: All accounts belonging to customers residing in the US and it’s territories will be locked. Please be assured though that these accounts will be kept on file and, should the law in the US change so that we can start to welcome US residents once more, the customers you originally referred will still belong to you. Should the referred customers come back and play, you will of course earn revenues from those customers.

I am glad you are going to give these players back to us when the law changes. We will remember the affiliate programs that do the right thing.:Nod:

Auditor
    http://www.apcw.org/law
    Join the Fight!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)