Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

3 Questions for UB

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

(1) I used to use an alternative affiliate login page, which no longer works (for the last month or so). Is this the official affiliates login page ?:

https://affiliate.ultimatebet.com/login/

(2) Via this (new) affiliates login page, I can no longer get account stats (i.e., how much commission I have earned) before March 1, 2006. Why is this ?

(3) The paltry commission amount stated for March, 2006, is at least 5 times below my normal average, yet the traffic that I sent to UB in March, was an all-time high (I have detailed stats that I keep on any click-throughs that I send over). Why is this commission so darn low ?? Are there still problems with UB Affiliate processing ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi dhayman,

Thanks for your post. The affiliate login page that you mentioned is the one for UltimateBet’s in-house affiliate program. You can email affiliates@ultimatebet.com if you have any questions about your stats for the in-house program.

If you’d like to discuss anything in regards to your Income Access UB affiliate account, please feel free to email us at affiliateprogram@ultimatebet.com. :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)