Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

2008 Conversions and Stats (Intertops)

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Impressions: 10329
    Clicks: 232
    Registrations: 3

EARNINGS: $0.00

These are my statistics for 2008 (or since late Summer when I started with them). This report is for all affiliates. Make your own judgments if this is a good affiliate program or not.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Intertops is one of my best MGS programs. They keep their players happy and playing. I can count on prompt payments, paid on time to the day every time and am very happy with my monthly earnings.. month after month.

This is one program I would highly recommend. I’m not sure why you had bad luck here, but Intertops is certainly a program to promote.

Maybe you need to try to change something around for better results?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

Could you please send (PM) me your website address and/or the links where you advertise Intertops? Maybe we can do something to improve conversion.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I definitely have no complaints here.

Back in 52, I notice you made this identical post regarding a number of programs that generally do well. Which programs performed well for you?

You need to start digging and looking why, maybe your type visitor likes a certain kind of promo and you need to focus on those. Look at your best programs and see exactly what you used to sell them, what type banners (color, flashing or not, text, what promo, how did you word it etc.) Then look at the ones that did not well and see what is different.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Daera 192506 wrote:

This is one program I would highly recommend. I’m not sure why you had bad luck here, but Intertops is certainly a program to promote.

Maybe you need to try to change something around for better results?

I agree with you 100% You would be hard pressed to find a more trustworty program and affiliate manager. I trust them even though my revenue with them has gone down the past couple months.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Intertops is top of the line and Roman makes it a mission to ensure all affiliates are kept happy. :hattip:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)