Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

198odds is live!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rickyju3

[FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]I know you might be away this week at the Amsterdam Affiliate Conference and/or the iGaming Supershow (Lucky You!) but thought I’d drop you a note to let you know about our product launch today![/FONT]
    [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]Our new site, 198odds.com is now live! We have taken some time to make it perfect and to make sure all the features we wanted were in there. Our idea is to give football punters exactly what they want. As simple as that. “What does that look like?” you may ask, well, here you go:[/FONT]

• [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]ODDS COMPARISON: view the best prices from all major European and Asian bookmakers on the best Asian Handicap and 1×2 markets for all football leagues. Prices update in real time on all major markets and link directly to the site for you to sign up and bet straight away
    • [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]TIPS: read and follow our professional punters’ tips. The stats will tell you how much money they have made betting on all the major English, Italian, French, Spanish and German Leagues as well as MLS[/FONT]
    • [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]PROMOTIONS: see our favourite bonuses and offers to give you a head start in your betting career.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]BOOKMAKERS: read our original bookmakers reviews where we tell you what we think is good and bad of each one.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]BLOG: where you can read all[COLOR=#F26522 !important] [/COLOR]the latest football news and find out a bit more of what we think of the main upcoming matches.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]You can SIGNUP and [/FONT][FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]choose which bookmakers, markets and leagues to display once you login so you won’t have to search and filter through the thousands of events we offer each time if you don’t want to[/FONT]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]198odds is completely responsive and performs as well on mobile and tablet as on desktop devices. It was important for us to cater for all punters and the growth of mobile penetration and internet speed over 3G and 4G networks in developed and developing countries was key to our design process.[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]We have designed the site and translated it to cater for the casual punter in Asia as well as Europe and have created geo-targeted and language-specific layouts of the main sections to make them easier to use. You can read more about it here.[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]I am personally very proud of my team, all the effort they have put into the product up to now and the big plans we have for the future and hope you would be so kind to take a look and let me know what you think about it.[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]Apart from updating you on what I’ve been up to, I thought I’d let you know that we are obviously open for business now and to discussing:[/FONT]

• Banner placements, featured reviews, top placements on odds comparison tables and all sorts of opportunities to market your brand
    • [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]Affiliate partnerships
    • [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]Any B2B business opportunity[/FONT]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]Our core target market is South East Asia but we built the software to cater for other territories as well so our plan is to then: [/FONT]

• localise the product even further and infiltrate new markets
    • launch additional brands
    • [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]add new features

[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]If you want to discuss any of the above with me, are looking for a partner just like us or want to discuss any other opportunity you may think of interest, feel free to give me a ring or WhatsApp message on my mobile +44 78 54 200 116 or email me back at mauro@198odds.com, hit me up on LinkedIn or send me smoke signals. We are just about to move to lovely Putney so feel free to drop by and I’ll happily take you for a pint (or 2, or 3…)[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]Anyway, thanks a lot for getting to the bottom of this long e-mail and having paid even a bit of attention to anything I’ve said. I might try to reach out again in the coming weeks once shows are over and see what you think.[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]Thanks[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]Cheers,[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial narrow, sans-serif]Mauro[/FONT]

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is one outstanding website. I love it :)

rickyju3

@LandofOz 258066 wrote:

That is one outstanding website. I love it :)

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate the support. Is there anything in particular that has caught your eye?

Cheers
    Mauro

Uducabei

Great website, layout is fine but it’s the clear and useful content that is going to land you many repeat visits. Well done!

rickyju3

@slots-guide 258278 wrote:

Great website, layout is fine but it’s the clear and useful content that is going to land you many repeat visits. Well done!

Thanks a lot mate. Appreciated. Hopefully punters will think the same

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)