Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

$1000 exclusive Freeroll to Partners of Bet365

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Asaf Shachaf

In order to give you guys a preview of our software and see for yourself why you should be referring players to Bet365 Poker

We have set up a freeroll for all members of CAP

You can find the tournament by logging into the Bet365 poker portal

the tournament name is

Bet365 Partners & is NL Texas Hold’em

Prize pool is $1000

Date : 25th June 2008 at 17:00 Server Time

Entry Fee : Freeroll

The tournament is however password protected and in order to get the password you will need to PM myself, Geoff or Andy to receive the password.

Alternatively you can email support@bet365affiliates with your forum username and Affiliate username and we will get back to you as soon as possible

Many thanks & Good Luck!

Kelly

Asaf Shachaf

Ok I opened my mouth and told my new colleagues I thought I needed some practice playing poker as got badly beaten the other night.

so you will be please to hear that I will be playing in this tournament and the powers that be have decided that should you knock me out you will win $200.

My username is Kelly365 so for an easy $200 (yes I’m that bad!) simply PM me, or any of the others for the password

Good luck! :cappy:

Kelly

cybersports

Cool contest!!! :cappy:

Hi All,

Sorry to be the barer of bad news but there has been a significant technical failure that is totally out of bet365’s control and it appears we are going to have to postpone the freeroll.

We are currently experiencing downtime on our poker product and we are going to be forced to delay the tourney by 24 hours. It has the same name, and all currently registered players WILL NOT have to re-register, etc.

However, one thing I can guarantee, is that the bounty on Kelly’s head has been DOUBLED to $400 to make up for the delay.

Apologies once again.

Andy

Anonymous
    Inactive

lol…….lol

Now bet365 poker net work is down.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s down in the afternoon
    I didn’t check it at 5:00 pm and missed the tournament..

Asaf Shachaf
    fswj;166651 wrote:
    It’s down in the afternoon
    I didn’t check it at 5:00 pm and missed the tournament..

Hi,

We are really sorry about the network being down. This is now up and running and has been since last night. In order to make sure no-one missed out we postponed the tournament to tonight and DOUBLED the bounty on my head.

We appreciate everyones patience there are some things beyond our control but we try our hardest to make up for it :)

take care

Kelly

Asaf Shachaf

Just to let you know the freeroll is still going ahead as planned, however Geof will be playing not me (i’m too scared) lol well really i just cant make it tonight so Geof is more than happy to get his butt kicked! his username is Geof365

remember $400 if you knock him out

good luck everyone

one other thing it seems that not all players already registered remained registered. Please check if you registered before yesterday that you are still registered I dont want anyone missing out :)

Kelly

tom

Let’s congratulate bluetoffee at CAP!!
    He’s not currently full time into gambling. We’ll probably see him more active in the industry soon, as i guess that his wins at our freeroll will somewhat encourage him.
    Check out his discount voucher website

Bluetoffee also won the $400 bounty on my head (after a poor play of mine ).

Here the results, sorted by player nicknames. You guys will recognize yourself, and yes, you’re allowed to brag about it

1. friscan9
    2. pokerlike008
    3. FIREWOOD
    4. phonyboy
    5. pokero8
    6. Crikzor
    7. huamao007
    8. aspire5110
    9. hazonick
    10. grindingpoker

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats to the winner, was certainly fun to play in. With 60ish players and $1400 up for grabs that’s great value!
    Thanks bet365 and I look forward to the next one;)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)