Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

1 month to withdraw

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stemware

Hi,

I am an affiliate for almost a year for Lock Affiliates, and one of my players requested a withdraw by February 16, and after almost a month after he asked for my help. After several contacts to know what is going on, the answers still the same:

“Quinn
    MAR 14, 2013 | 07:52PM EDT
    Hi,

Our apologies for the delay. I see that your payout is under review and will process as soon as we can. Please look out for your payouts approval very soon.

Thank you so much for your patience.
    All my best,

Quinn

CSR, Lock Support “

He still waiting for his money, when almost every poker room take no more than 72h max.

So as an affiliate, I leave here the warning for all new affiliates, to think twice before send your players to lock poker.

Best regards,

Marco Magro
    MDPoker.pt

Anonymous
    Inactive

lol, 1 month tell him to keep waiting. Ive been waiting almost 100 days for a check, and was told it will be a minimum till mid april before mine comes in.. Yes it does take 4 months plus to get a check from them.

Direct Quote from them ” Checks are currently taking on average between 3-4 months. Which would mean your check should arrive within the next 30-40 days. I’m sorry I can’t be more helpful,”

stemware

Hey Lenny,

This is almost surreal, and for sure I’ll add a big note to all my players that think about depositing there.

This is completly disrespectful to every player. Anyway, thanks for your reply!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Marco M 250424 wrote:

Hey Lenny,

This is almost surreal, and for sure I’ll add a big note to all my players that think about depositing there.

This is completly disrespectful to every player. Anyway, thanks for your reply!

Go look at player complaints on 2+2, hundreds of them, no payments in less then 90 days.

These guys are pretty much done for, who in there right mind is going to play and wait so long to get paid.. Even NON USA players to Ewallets are waiting 2+ months, I think they have a cash problem

If hes in the US tell him to go play at bovada, fastest US payments by far to players

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)