Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

1 Million GBP Jackpot at Bingos.co.uk…TODAY!!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello folks,

It’s finally here, for the first time ever on the internet….an amazing £1,000,000 jackpot bingo game is taking place at Bingos.co.uk which will be THE BIGGEST online bingo jackpot ever!!

The way the competition will go is quite simple, these are the basics:

* How does the game work? This is a standard 90 ball bingo game, to win the 1 million prize you must simply get a full house in under 35 calls.
    * How do I purchase tickets? Entries for the 1M promotion can only be bought through the Pre-buy option, you cannot buy tickets through the game itself. To pre-buy, go to the GAMES section of Bingos.co.uk. You can purchase as many tickets as you like.
    * How much is each ticket? Each ticket costs £1.
    * When do games take place? The first game is taking place TODAY, from 9.00 PM to 10.00 PM (UK time). We will announce the next game in each newsletter and on the website. Games will take place once a week. The specific day of the week may vary – keep an eye on the website or on the weekly newsletter for news regarding the upcoming games.
    * Can I use bonus money to purchase tickets for the games? Yes, of course you can!

A special landing page has been done for you to promote this real hard. The URL is http://www.bingos.co.uk/?sourceid=xxxxxx&display=1million where you must change the “xxxxxx” for a Bingos.co.uk source id that’s related to your affiliate account.

Well guys, it’s pretty obvious that this is going to be a huge thing so don’t waste a minute a get those special banners we’ve created generating ticket buyers for this huge jackpot.

By the way, have you been to both of our sites lately? If not, have a look when you have a minute and check the brand new look & feel that our two Bingos have. It’s easier and faster to browse through, has a totally renewed member area, extra features for the chat, improved download version and ex Atomic Kitten Kerry Katona as the new symbol of our UK site. Traffic and conversions are already improving!! :shots:

Cheers,

Freddy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I’ve got my links up. Here’s looking foward to a few new real money players.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Freddy, your banners are not serving.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)