Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Reply To: US casinos coming in..


I would say that to get a commission, based on the house win from a US based casino, would require one to obtain a gaming license, most likely one for “casino host”, in any state that has gaming commission/regulators.

Heck you can’t sell toilet paper to a casino, without gaming license for vendors of non-gaming products.