FREE Gambling Affiliate Tips - Join Our Newsletter -

Welcome to Casino Affiliate Programs! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.


+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member jolasare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BCN
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Recomended programs

    Hi,

    If I was to advertise only 5 online casinos, ¿which programs would you recommend? A 75% of my traffic is spanish and the remaining 25% is south american (from Argentina and Mexico mostly).

    Thanks!
    Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Member titus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Florida Swamp
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 44 Times in 33 Posts
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Spanish Casiinos

    I would suggest all slots, Spin Palace, (both microgaming), Superior Casino (Rial), Casino Tropez, (playtech), Casino Glamour, (United Partner). If you need affiliate links please PM me.
    Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Member jolasare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BCN
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I know a few of them, I'm worried about conversion. Tropez seems to do well, but I haven't seen the others in spanish sites so I don't know how well would they convert.
    Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Member titus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Florida Swamp
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 44 Times in 33 Posts
    Rep Power
    18
    Reply With Quote
  5. The Following User Says Thank You to titus For This Useful Post:

    jolasare (10-23-2010)

  6. #5
    Member jolasare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BCN
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks, I'm checking them just now.
    Reply With Quote
+ Reply to Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •