We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION MUST NOT PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS TO COMPANY. IF COMPANY IS NOTIFIED IT HAS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT A MINOR UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION, THAT INFORMATION WILL BE PROMPTLY DELETED FROM OUR DATABASE.
Service: Service is the http://www.casinoaffiliateprograms.com websiteoperated by Company.
Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data ControllerData Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers) Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User) Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you (subject to your consent when required by applicable laws).
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data While using our Service, we may collect certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information we collect includes:
- IP Address
- Email Address
- Full Name
- Usage Data
Browser, Network, and Device Information We also collect information when you use our Services relating to your web site browser, network, device, and other similar information. This information is collected to ensure you have a consistent experience when using our Services, to ensure our content is displayed properly, and to improve the overall quality of our Services. If we serve ads, this information is also used to ensure advertisements are properly displayed to you. Personal information collected related to your browser, network, and device information, includes:
- Device ID
- Operating System
- Query Terms
- Browser Type
- Network Type
Registration The website at http://www.casinoaffiliateprograms.com is free to view without registering. However, if you decideto register for ourNewsletter, you must provide certain personal information.This personal information is necessary to manage your account, to provide our Services, and for other customer management or internal account purposes. In this case, the personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
We may allow you to register for our Services using a single sign-on (“SSO”) third party service, such as Facebook. This is provided for convenience. Through this sign-up process, we may collect your name, email, or other information provided by the SSO partner. Company does not collect your password for this third party service at any time.
Usage Data We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data Company uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To provide information to Data Collector for services you requested.
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect and prevent fraud
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
- We may from time to time partner with other companies to offer co-branded services as well as sweepstakes, contests and promotions. Any information that you provide in connection with the co-branded services or any jointly sponsored sweepstakes, contests or promotions will become the joint property of Intelitics Inc.and its business partners.
- We may, from time to time, offer you the opportunity to receive materials or special offers from third parties. If you want to receive this information, we may share your name and e-mail address with them.
- We also may disclose aggregate demographic and/or user information and statistics in order to describe our customer base to prospective partners and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement Under certain circumstances, Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law,or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Legal Requirements Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Company
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service (e.g. to prevent or investigate fraud)
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Company aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Company relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Service Providers We may employ trusted third party companies and individuals who are compliant with GDPR to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Analytics We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- AppNexus AppNexus remarketing service is provided by AppNexus Inc.
You can opt-out of AppNexus remarketing by visiting the Privacy the AppNexus Platform web page: http://www.appnexus.com/platform-policy#choices
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Children’s Privacy Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your California Privacy Rights In California, you are entitled to ask us for information identifying the categories of personal information we share with any third parties for marketing purposes, if any, as provided for in California Civil Code sections 1798.83 and 1798.84. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this information, please submit a written request to the following: email@example.com .
3333 Michelson Dr. #300
Irvine CA, 92612
We will respond to reasonable requests for access, revision, or deletion requests to the extent required or permitted by law. Please note, if your request for access or revisions is too burdensome, creates an excessive expense upon Company, or violates the rights of other individuals, Company will weigh the risks to your individual privacy and act accordingly.