View CAP Offers

Your players can "Live the Dream" at Everest Poker

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Modelz

Hi,

I wanted to update you on a really exciting promotion that has begun at Everest Poker. Below are details to relay to your players regarding our newest promotion, Live the Dream. Full details can also be found at:

http://www.everestpoker.com/en/livethedream/

As always, if you are marketing any of our promotions, please contact me with the URL that it can be found so I can add your account as one that is marketing this promotion.

As always, thank you for your business.

Damian Stevens
    Partners Account Manager

Live the poker dream with Everest Poker. Spend a whole year like a poker pro and play in the world’s biggest tournaments.

We’re looking for ten players to represent Everest Poker throughout the next year. These players will win free entries into the world’s biggest tournaments, enough travel money to live the life of a poker pro, and act as spokespeople for the Everest Poker brand.

Unlike other poker rooms that choose only rich and famous pros to represent them, we want our spokespeople to come directly from the heart and soul of the poker community: you. You’ve helped Everest Poker become one of the world’s leading poker rooms, and now it’s time for us to give back to the community by letting you live your dream.

You can begin qualifying in October, and the finalists will be auditioned in March at our secret casting call. The ten winners will be chosen based on poker skill, personality and passion for Everest Poker.

The Live the Dream Prize Package

European Poker Tour Season 4 Grand Final ($13,000 buy-in)
    World Series of Poker Main Event ($10,000 buy-in)
    Two World Series of Poker Side Events (2 x $2,500 buy-in)
    Two World Poker Tour Season 7 events (2 x $15,000 buy-in)
    Two European Poker Tour Season 5 events (2 x $10,500 buy-in)
    Plus $21,000 in cash for expenses
    Total prize package value: $100,000!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)