View CAP Offers

(WTS) premium 2 month SEO & link building service

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jackybet

Hello Guys/Gals,

Over the passed 6 months I have been offering exclusive organized and highly trained SEO work for clients who are looking to get off the bubble and tired of not ranking where they want to rank at for particular keywords. If your looking for a quick fix or black-hat method this is not for you. This is all hard work not just on my end but yours as well.

I want to offer you 2 full months of my service. Here is a list of Some things included in this work:

1. Free Links, I will provide to you and not out of your own pocket quality free links towards your website. “Estimated Value $1500+”

2. Active SEO Suggestions and Evaluations.

3. FULL BLOWN SEO WORK. This will include reviewing your SEO layout structure, ad placements, article placements, and much more. I will send you request on changes that I feel need to be done and it’s then up to you if you decide to make them changes.

4. You will receive a structured excel database on what You should continue to do with your website or network once the 2 months is over with. Some of the things that are included within your excel database will mention what keywords, alternate keywords, etc you currently have and what else You should do to maximize your website. Since organic traffic is the only way to go, you want to make sure you make the most of your site right ?

I look forward on helping another member here at PAL get off the ground or improve there current website situation. This opportunity isn’t for everybody, your going to need some sort of capital to invest in your website plus the willing to learn what I’m educating you to further your business down the road.

The Cost for my service is $3,000 in which 1/3 of that needs to be paid upfront. The remaining amount owed can be distributed equally within the next 2 months.

If You have any questions feel free to respond or private message me and I would be happy to get back to you in a very timely fashion. I have helped 3 clients in the past 6 months and all have been a success. If you would like a recommendation feel free to ask me for one or three wink.gif

Best Regards

AK

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)