View CAP Offers

What’s New At Ignite Bingo

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    diana

Hi,

Firstly a big Thanks to Yvette for welcoming me to the forum, I am really looking forward to being active on here.

I would like to tell you a little more about what is going on at Ignite Bingo right now. Firstly, for our affiliates we still have 50% revenue share available for affiliates who generate 150+ new depositors on the Costa Bingo Affiliate Programme. This represents a massive rev share for the bingo market and a good few of our affiliates are reaching this tier month on month.

In addition to this we have some fantastic promo’s and affiliate competitions that are really grabbing the interest. Ignite and Costa are giving both affiliates and players the star treatment by offering both the chance to win a Supercar, players can win the car by winning slots competitions and an affiliate gets a car for sending the players with the highest average net revenue. The choice is great; Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and more….

If anybody would like further info on Ignite Bingo, Costa Bingo or any of our promotions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.

Thanks
    Christian

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)