Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

what did you do before becoming a gambling webmaster

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I was a web developer before I started in this biz..

Before that I was at uni/working for a telco/working at the uni.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Renee 226088 wrote:

Before that I was at uni/working for a telco/working at the uni.

Bet you got some *cough cough* questionable heavy breathing phone calls from freaks when you worked at the telco! I wish more people would ring me!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Before I became a gambling distributor I was a fool telling stupid jokes..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was in Sales and still am.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Rak 226098 wrote:

Bet you got some *cough cough* questionable heavy breathing phone calls from freaks when you worked at the telco! I wish more people would ring me!

You have no idea..

Actually the worst part of that job was during one of my shifts as a supervisor I received a call from a guy who was trying to get through to lifeline and it was busy, so they used to call us because they thought we had some kind of secret direct line.. The whole time I was trying to call them I couldn’t get through because it was still busy. He was telling me how he was going to blow his brains out while I was on the phone if I couldn’t get through to them.. Telling me about his gun just going nuts… It was one of the scariest things I’ve ever had to listen to.. Luckily the phone was disconnected before anything happened..

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Renee 226126 wrote:

You have no idea..

Actually the worst part of that job was during one of my shifts as a supervisor I received a call from a guy who was trying to get through to lifeline and it was busy, so they used to call us because they thought we had some kind of secret direct line.. The whole time I was trying to call them I couldn’t get through because it was still busy. He was telling me how he was going to blow his brains out while I was on the phone if I couldn’t get through to them.. Telling me about his gun just going nuts… It was one of the scariest things I’ve ever had to listen to.. Luckily the phone was disconnected before anything happened..

That’s pretty hardcore… I usually talk to a Steven, or a Tanya, or a Frank when I ring Vodaphone.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)