Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Welcome to EuroAffiliates.com – we own OnlineBingo in Europe!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Making money doesn’t have to be hard…. We will help you. All you have to do is to join Euroaffiliates.com.
    By joining EuroAffiliates.com your are teaming up with the best European affiliate program.

We own OnlineBingo.eu in Europe and offer our players top class entertainment. As we have been in this business for many years, we know what is needed in order to help you make money. There for we offer you lots of different campaigns. Both on a daily basis or longer lasting campaigns. This makes it easier for you to make money, as you can run the campaign that is right for you website. And all the campaigns are provided with lots of banners and text links.
    We are here to make YOUR business take off, evolve and expand. Our lines of communication are always open and we are continuously improving our reporting and marketing tools that will help you on your road to financial success.
    As an affiliate you earn between 25-50% revenue share. There is no negative carry over to next month and commission is paid on a monthly basis. By becoming a partner with EuroAffiliates.com you will be able to promote the BEST bingo brands in Europe

As your affiliate manager I will provide you with banners, promotional material or anything else you might need in order to promote the best brand in europe. So don’t hesitate to call me, I will do my best to help you. Please contact me on karina@euroaffiliates.com

I look forward to work with you and build up a pleasant relationship with you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)