Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Affiliate Managers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

a CV (Curriculum Vitae) is a resume

what is a CV a motivation letter?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Whats a motivation letter? Another way to say cover letter?
    Yeh I have never in my life heard CV :) but I learn things new everyday hahaha even if I feal stupid for asking.
    Have you guys filled the job yet?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good thing you asked! I asked the same question once.. different company.. the man said .. Ummm. GOOGLE? .. and was a jerk about it.. I was thinking.. yeah.. google… new job opps.. no way I’m workin for this guy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

What? Someone from Pearl Gaming said this? I do not think so as I am the one answering all queries. Cathy can you contact me, or give a number where I can contact you?

Good thing you asked! I asked the same question once.. different company.. the man said .. Ummm. GOOGLE? .. and was a jerk about it.. I was thinking.. yeah.. google… new job opps.. no way I’m workin for this guy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Noperz not your company.. a different company ;) it said so in my post ;) sorry to cofuse ya :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Resent my resume and cover letter to you this am :) Please let me know if you didn;t receive it :)

~LadyH

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lady Holdem we are happy to welcome you on board as our first affiliate manager :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats, LadyHoldem!!!!!

:rockband:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cool — congrats LadyH! :bigsmile: :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good Luck LadyH! Great stuff. :chearlead

Anonymous
    Inactive

My Congrats Lady Holdem,
    I hope you would the :guitar:best affiliate manager:guitar: in the industry.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Awww thnx you guys! I just came to visit, and my friends here definately know how to put a smile on my face!

I think I’m going to love working with Pearl Gaming, the company doesn’t target the larger established affiliates, so you guys wont have to worry (to much) about me filling your PM boxes with spam :P

That’s actually why I thought Pearl Gaming and I were a perfect fit! They work with the properties we all work with, to get better deals for NEW affiliates.. and I think that’s awesome!

In fact, the company will go as far as to buy the domain name, and provide hosting (non US) for dedicated affiliates just getting started!

Their software is amazing, and frankly ticks me off! I can’t count the number of times I’ve set up a new site and forum, only to be cursing at the screen all day long at the multitude of errors I manage to create..

The Pearl Gaming software does all of that! You just point your DNS over to them, click a few buttons, make some choices, and the whole damn site is there, template to phpbb forum to a wordpress blog! All in five minutes!

The software even comes with reviews, of course they are not original so they need to be rewritten but what a headstart for someone that knows they want to join our industry,but just really doesn’t know quite how! I built http://www.winningslotspots.com in a few minutes, I haven’t made it purdy yet though, I’m using it as an example as to what someone can create without doing much work at all on a new site :)

Anyway, enough babbling from me ;)

Thanks You Guys ! ! ! ! !

Cathy

Anonymous
    Inactive

hm, I’m thinking to try it:shhh:
    Ok, now I’ll send a resume

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good start Cathy,
    please, keep us informed what is going on on the other side of the barricade:wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

hmmm .. let’s start by blowing up the damn baricade hehe.. If it ever seems as though i’m on the other side.. please tell me… I’ll quit! ;) LOL

Actually so far it’s been fun :) .. day 2 n all ;) Yesterday, my partner, and very good ‘online friend’ hehe .. spent the day saying OMG LOOK AT THIS! showing me different stuff he was able to do in the software, and updates he made with his new page .. it was kool to see that I wasn’t the only one excited by it!

Even I made a new lil page! http://www.winningslotspots.com .. It’s only just started .. but it’s fun :)

Thanx again guys!

PS Good thing I learned from the online bingo jerk what a CV was ;) Shame I don’t remember the name of the site.. I might like to mention it .. accidentally .. sometime ;)

~LadyH

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)