Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Want to see what else the US has in store for our industry?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 76 post (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I wanted to point out some incorrect statements:

1) george bush has the most advanced degree of any president -Wrong. Woodrow Wilson was President of Princeton, a professor, presumably PhD, Jimmy Carter has masters in nuclear engineering, I’d argue a hard science MS, is more advances than MBA (which i’m about to seek, come sept)

2) Maybe is more Advance than law degree? I don’t think so, a 2 year MBA vs a 3 year law degree? I’d say a law degree and the amount of work involved makes it more advanced. Many presidents had/have law degrees, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Bush 1, Clinton(1 and possibly 2).

3) Canada is following Kyoto. The last liberal government signed Kyoto, the new Conservative government is trying to squirm out: they say “the Liberals we’re just shifting statistics to make it look like they were trying.

4) I only own Scrub Shirts – Not true, I own a couple dozen scrubs, but also T-Shirts and a couple of suits!

5) I can make Pot appear magically, like a genie. WRONG – I can make pot magically DISappear in a short period of time.

Hope I’ve set everyone straight! LOL

Viewing 76 post (of 76 total)