View CAP Offers

Videoslots.com’s Six Bomb Race

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Birgit

Hello Everyone!

I trust you are all having a good week so far, and surely looking forward for yet another weekend which is approaching soon!

As I promised you, that I will give you more information about the Six Bomb Race, here are the details to this Race.

The Six Bomb Race will start on the 4th of June (00:00 CET) until the 10th of June (23:59 CET) 2012. The player who manages to gather the most wins in the Six Bomb slot during the given dates above, will take home the Whole Prize! The Prize for this race is €1000 and Yes the winner takes it all!

The prize is real money and will be paid to the winner’s Videoslots.com account by the 20th of June 2012.

So for all of you who are still thinking of joining a steady affiliate program, I suggest that you sign up with Videoslots.com’s Affiliate Program, start campaigning for the Six Bomb Race and take part of the large amount of players coming in.

Earn 40% Lifetime Rev Share Commission + €100 Sign Up Bonus when signing with Videoslots.com’s affiliate program through CAP.

Kind Regards,
    Lucas
    lucas@videoslots.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)