Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Videoslots.com Latest News & Updates!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Birgit

I hope everyone had a great weekend, which some of us spent relaxed by going for a cool swim, or even for those who were out for a party with friends! As for me I did a bit of both :) Anyway I would like to inform you all about our New Promotion starting today of 50% Reload Bonus Up To €200!

We are pleased to announce the release of yet another Reload Bonus for all of our affiliate’s players at Videoslots.com.

For the Players:

Deposit from €10 up to €400, you choose the amount, and we´ll give you 50% extra! The bonus money is valid in Slots, Videoslots and Scratch-cards. You can of course also use them in our Progressive Jackpot Slots and Videoslots.

All you need to do is to state the below bonus code when you make your next deposit. The bonus code is valid until 23:59 CET on the 3rd of June.

Bonus Code: reloadmay200

Also the Immortal Romance Race will be ending tonight at 23:59 CET.
    So Wager as much as you can in order to Progress in the Leaderboard and Win one of the 3 Prizes!
    1st Place = €600 , 2nd Place = €250 , 3rd Place = €150 .

On another note I suggest to encourage your players to check out our game of the day Untamed Bengal Tiger. It’s a new addition to our variety of Video Slots, and also one of the Most Popular games.

I would like to wish you all a nice day, and now all set for an energetic, productive & positive week! :)
    Except for those in the sates that come in to work tomorrow as they’re still currently enjoying the Memorial Day Holiday! Although still wish you a pleasant holiday, and of course a great week to you too :)

Best Regards!
    Lucas
    lucas@videoslots.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)