View CAP Offers

The next step for CHANGE

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m going to be doing some community service stuff during the holidays and try to get more involved in my area and I figured that others may want to do the same in the State where they live. :hattip:

Aside from the Change.gov site you can have a MyBarackObama page that was used during the campaign to utilize some awesome tools. It has everything you need to keep informed all in one spot. You can even have your own blog if you are so inclined! I’ll be starting one for sure. lol :cappy:

http://my.barackobama.com/

Exactly one month ago, you made history by giving all Americans a real opportunity for change.

Now it’s time to start preparing and working for change in our communities.

On December 13th and 14th, supporters are coming together in every part of the country to reflect on what we’ve accomplished and plan the future of this movement. Your ideas and feedback will be collected and used to guide this movement in the months and years ahead.

Join your friends and neighbors — sign up to host or attend a Change is Coming house meeting near you.

Since the election, the challenges we face — and our responsibility to take action — have only gotten more urgent.

You can connect with fellow supporters, make progress on the issues you care about, and help shape the future of your community and our country.

Learn what you can do now to support President-elect Obama’s agenda for change and continue to make a difference in your community.

Take the first important step by hosting or attending a Change is Coming house meeting. Sign up right now:

http://my.barackobama.com/changeiscoming

To get our country back on track, it will take all of us working together.

Barack and Joe have a clear agenda and an unprecedented opportunity for change. But they can’t do it alone.

Will you join us at a house meeting and help plan the next steps for this movement?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)