Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

The "big C" Joins Paddy Power Poker

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Vdpcevnj

WSOP bracelet winner Ciaran O’Leary gets into bed with Paddy Power!

paddypowerpoker.com proud to announce signing of ‘Big C’, one of Ireland’s top poker players

paddypowerpoker.com today announced the signing of popular poker professional Ciaran ‘Big C’ O’Leary as brand ambassador and public face of the poker room and will represent it in various tournaments worldwide, including the World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2008, the Irish Winter Festival 2008 and the Irish Open 2009. O’Leary captured a coveted WSOP bracelet and $727,012 at the $1,500 NLH Event 3 of the WSOP 2007.

“I have never been so excited to ‘get into bed’ with another man”, said Paddy Power, Communications Manager for paddypowerpoker.com. “Ciaran is the perfect choice to act as the face of paddypowerpoker.com; he is one of Ireland’s best players, he is popular on and off the tables and he is always up for a bit of fun – just like us!”

The paddypowerpoker.com website now includes a ‘Big C’ section, which includes O’Leary’s blog, tutorial and strategy sections and will serve as a place to follow his progress throughout the poker world. “I’m thrilled to have signed with paddypowerpoker.com and to have the opportunity to represent them live and online”, said O’Leary. “To be honest, signing with Paddy Power Poker made the most sense to me; they’re a company after my own heart. Not only is the poker software and range of games top notch, but they’re known as the most fun and friendly room around; I wouldn’t be involved with anything less!”

Picture of Ciaran and Paddy Power In Bed Together

The Big C with two fine looking ladies
    The Big C putting a poker table to real use with two fine looking ladies

If you would like more pictures send me a PM

Cheers

Fintan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)