Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Thank You & Happy Weekend To Everyone!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Birgit

Videoslots.com only recently joined into the CAP community , that is why I would like to take the opportunity and thank everyone here on CAP for all the positive feedback and the great response I’m getting from the forums. I want to say that I will continue to inform you with our latest news and info, and keep you all updated with regards to our affiliate’s exclusive offers and promotions.

I would also like to remind you that we will announce the Winner of the Six Bomb Race next Monday 11th June 2012. And of course the reload bonus of 100% up to €100 is valid until Sunday 10TH June 23:59 CET 2012. Bonus Code: reloadjune1

https://www.videoslots.com/affiliate/cap/ Click on this link and Sign Up through CAP for Free &
    Earn 40% Lifetime Revenue Share + €100 Free Sign Up Bonus!

The weekend has landed, and everyone will soon be ready from their week’s work, and hopefully go and spend some time with their family and friends, and enjoy this lovely hot sunny weather at least for the ones in Malta. I trust it will be perfect weather for a boat party tomorrow if it stays as it is today.
    Fingers crossed :)

Whilst wishing everyone a safe and happy weekend, I thank you all once again for your support and for believing in our brand Videoslots.com!

Kind Regards,
    Lucas
    lucas@videoslots.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)