View CAP Offers

Standard Fob-off email

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

A new all-time low. They must have been expecting replies back – so they did the ‘efficient thing’ it would appear and sent me back a ‘standard reply’ – it MUST be because it doesn’t address ANYTHING I’ve said…

Any others that have replied may (or may not now I’ve posted here) get this standard reply!

All these ‘improvements’ and still I think… Referspot worked better and actually had MORE useful functionality – reporting and creative/banner serving, and administration wise!

Anyway, already wasted enough time on GrandPrive banter so enjoy the read.. lol..

Dear affiliate,

You are right in suggesting that, in the past, you did not always get the service you were entitled to from Grand Privé Affiliates. You are right in pointing out that past difficulties, issues, technical/software hiccups and lack of personal care forced you to find a home at alternative affiliate programs.

Sure thing, and we don’t blame you.

But that was in the past. Like any good operation we have taken the big broom to Grand Privé Affiliates. A change in management, strategy, software and philosophy helping to create an affiliate program that’s in touch with the needs and demands of its support base.

We’ve upgraded everything. What you will find at your NEW Grand Privé Affiliates is much faster and accurate reporting. Vastly enhanced affiliate support and all round improved performance – both on a technical and personal level.

But don’t take our word for it. Pop around, try us out – take us for a spin and let us know what you think, where we can make further improvements and what, in a perfect world, you expect from your affiliate group – and we’ll move mountains to make it happen!

Enjoy the impending holidays and we hope to see you around soon.

Warm regards,

Irwin/Miles

Grand Privé Affiliate team.

support@grandpriveaffiliates.com

—- THIS WAS A REPLY TO THE FOLLOWING ! —-

Hi,

You say your system has been upgraded – but I still get this message EVERY TIME I RUN A REPORT !

Unable to retrieve Report data at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Close Report <#>

I have tried this on several different PCs and get the same, although on some different ones – it does work.

My main point is that ALL OF MY OTHER AFFILIATE STATS WORK FINE ON MY PC. It’s just yours that don’t – which , bearing in mind I have well over 100+ other affiliate program that the problem really lies with your program.

I went to update my payment details – but can’t see Neteller as an option. Please – why?

I’m beginning to get more and more convinced that you’re trying to get rid of affiliates that have brought you a lot of players (so you don’t have to pay them), with all these changes which mean I can’t check my stats, and now just making it more difficult for me to be paid. I can take the payment via Wire Transfer but filling in the details for these is always very tricky because different places use different terminology. I will fill this in anyway, but I’m quite confident that your ‘streamlining’ will result in even slower payments!

I know this will go in one ear and out of the other as it always has with you guys and I’m not writing loads more detailed emails – you know what the issues I’ve had are and were (look on CAP if you don’t know). I’m not wasting any more time explaining – I’ll just leave things on minimal exposure as I have done for the past nearly 2 years.

Regards,
    Gene

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)