Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Sick of Obama

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Global warming is a scam that the liberal media made up. They FAIL to mention that all the planets in the solar system have also warmed up due to slight increases in the sun’s radiant output. I doubt that all the planets are warming up due to “carbon emissions”.

You would think people would be smart enough to realize that major volcanic eruptions blow cubic MILES of materials into the atmosphere, which is astronomically large compared to cars and cows…

Also, Obama thinks that he can do what Roosevelt did in the great depression, spend money to get us out. Again, people fail to realize that it was World War II that got us out, not spending money. Obama is just going to make us broke and I wouldn’t be surprised if World War III starts because of his inability to declare war on hostile countries before they do on us (remember the nazis and japan moved on through because no one had the balls to stand up and do anything, reminds me of Obama.)

Anonymous
    Inactive

this is nothing, wait until they get to immigration

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Back in 52′ 207384 wrote:

When something is working fine, you aren’t supposed to change it.

back in 52′, don’t even get me started on this :roflmao:

i promise to stay away from this thread :cappy:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, but I find that when people approach politics from a purely ideological pov on either side they have little credibiity and should not be taken seriously.

Zlzmbmax

@Back in 52′ 207404 wrote:

remember the nazis and japan moved on through because no one had the balls to stand up and do anything, reminds me of Obama.)

:stirpot: Ermmmm… I seem to remember reading something somewhere about a small island nation off the coast of continental Europe standing up and doing something about Nazism. I also seem to remember they were doing this for quite a number of years all by themselves before they could interest their much larger and better equipped cousin to show any sort of interest :stirpot:

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)