View CAP Offers

Race Coming Up & New Free Bonus!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Birgit

Hi there!

I would firstly like to welcome everyone back from the weekend, which I’m sure that we all make the most of it, and wish you an energetic, positive and productive week ahead.

After seeing a very good response to the races we’ve been doing, I want to let you know that we will soon have another exciting race only this time, it will be on All Video Slots!
    More information with regards prizes etc. will be out soon.

Also would like to inform you that we have yet another Reload Bonus for this week to of 100% up to €100.
    For players to activate the bonus they simply enter the bonus code in the bonus field when they make their next deposit. The bonus code is valid until Sunday 24th June 23:59 CET.
    The Bonus Code is : reloadjune3 .

May I remind all our prospective hard working affiliates that we Do Not have negative carry overs, Affiliate Payouts swiftly on the 7th of every month without any hassle. So don’t wait any longer and Join Videoslots.com Now!

Last but not least that I would like to mention is our Exclusive CAP Offer to Affiliates of,
    Earning 40% Lifetime Revenue Share + €100 Sign Up Bonus When Registering Through CAP.

Kind Regards,
    Lucas
    lucas@videoslots.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)