View CAP Offers

Problem at DoylesRoom?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I got this email from one of our players. It is pretty self explanatory. I am including my reply to the player as well.

Hi XXX,

It seems that everyone is having problems. One solution would be to make a post in 2+2 and ask for help there. It might put a little pressure on them. Put in a copy of this email and any emails you have received from them.

I will try and find out what I can, but I am not on the best of terms with them anymore. I will also post this on the affiliate forums to see what pressure can be brought.

Regards,

xxx

xxx@wedoitallvegas.com

http://www.wedoitallvegas.com

Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2007 9:07 PM
    To: xxxxx xxxxxx
    Subject: doyles withdrawals

xxxxx,

I (and xxxx) seem to be running into cashout difficulties with Doyle’s Room. I was on hold for over 20 minutes and never got a human, a human on the manager chat told me to go to the cashier page and click withdrawal (which I did repeatedly) but the only option it would give me was neteller. A lot of good that will do me. I tried to update my frickin address as well (to get a check) but need both a new drivers license and a utility bill. I was going to have them send a check to my old address (knowing it will forward to my current address) but no one can seem to tell me how to properly request a check and get anyone to commit to sending it. HELP…………This sucks! Please advise.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)