Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

PokerUsher – Unique poker software tool with good conversion rates!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    888partner

I have been getting some questions about this exiting poker tool so I asked one of my editors to sum it up.

Poker Usher is a software tool that helps online poker players find games that are easy to beat. It’s a unique tool and very easy to market. The time you invest is bound to pay back quickly.

A tool worth phoning home about

Since Poker Usher offers players such unique features, you can build a very strong campaign around it. It’s a piece of software that will cause astonishment among your visitors. It will make online poker players very interested, and rightly so. As an affiliate, you’ll see that the compensation that we offer you for each customer signing up for a Poker Usher license is better than what you’re used to. As for your players, not only can they have this unique tool for free, they ALSO get the usual sign-up bonus from the poker site. Or actually, our sign-up bonuses are often better than what the player would get by signing up directly with the site.

Filling a big gap in existing poker software gamut

For every aspiring poker player, next to learning a sound poker strategy and managing their bankroll, choosing what games to play may well be the single most important factor for the player’s long-term success.
    There are no software tools available to assist players in this important chore, beside Poker Usher. The concept of Poker Usher is to save the player’s hand histories, analyze the game of all included players, and rate them according to how easy they are to defeat.

Softness rating of all poker players

An opponent who has lost a lot or plays an overly passive game will be given a high softness rating. He or she is easy to beat. For each active table on the connected poker sites, Poker Usher will look at the seated players, weigh in the sum of their softness ratings, and tell your player if this is a good table to play at. Can it be easily beaten? When a promising table has been found, the player can join it by a mouse-click in Poker Usher. No more need to browse the often jumbled lobbies of the poker sites. Once the game is on, Poker Usher sits in the background, saving hand histories and analyzing the players. It’s very easy to install and run, it won’t get in the player’s way, and – like all our products – it’s free from spyware, adware or any other kind of malware.

If you have any further questions about this product contact me here or visit PokerUsher.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)