Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Poker Welcome Bonus of 200% Up To €500 – Videoslots.com Poker!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Birgit

Welcome to Videoslots.com Poker

To all active, and prospective affiliates, i would like to inform you that:

Players Get €3 free when registering an account at Videoslots.com Poker!
    When players create a New account at Videoslots.com Poker, we give them €3 free to play with.

200% up to €500 first deposit bonus
    We want to welcome our new players a little extra, and we offer a first deposit bonus of 200% up to €500!

The bonus amount will be paid out when players have raked 5 times the bonus amount. Players have 60 days to reach the bonus qualification. No hidden terms.

Players activate the bonus by checking the bonus box the first time they transfer funds to their poker account. Players can keep track of their qualification status under My profile > My bonuses. When they have reached the requirements, the bonus is automatically paid to their base account.

Don´t let your players miss out on the weekly New Player Freerolls and Videoslots Happy Hour. There is free cash to win there, and players are entitled to play 6 New Player Freerolls!

6 x €500 New Player Freeroll
    Apart from the generous welcome bonus we offer to your players when they make their first deposit, we invite them to play 6 weekly Freerolls with €500 prize pools!

They´ll have access to this Freeroll 6 weeks in a row from registration. A Total a Prize Pool of €3000 if a player enters all of them, and Totally FREE!

Players can find the tournaments in the Poker Client under “Freeroll”. To have access to these tournaments players need an invite from us. Please inform all your players to send an email to support@videoslots.com after they have registered and we will make sure they are invited. This promotion is valid until further notice.

Earn 40% Lifetime Rev Share Commission + €100 Sign Up Bonus when signing with Videoslots.com’s Affiliate Program through CAP. So Join Now!

The weekend has now landed and it is soon time to go home and prepare for a chilled night out, and maybe have a cool refreshing drink with friends. I’m sure some of you will have their own nice stories after the weekend is over and we will all return back to work on Monday!

Wishing you all a great & safe weekend! :)

Kind Regards,
    Lucas
    Affiliate Manager
    Videoslots.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)