Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Poker Calculator for sale

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    suntou wrote:
    How about the calculation?

Can you specify a little?

We use poker-eval for ours, the Java one (acesoverqueens) is most likely using a own-made. Poker-eval is the fastest one known, and I’m yet to see that kind of speed in a Java Applet. Not that Java can’t handle it, Java is indeed faster then people want it to, but I haven’t seen anyone implement a faster algorithm then poker-eval, which is written in C by the way (I saw that someone said C++ erlier in this thread), and the time it takes to write / port it to Java is just something I don’t have. Ours uses AJAX (php/javascript/cgi(c)), simply becouse I wanted it simple.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The calculation works fine – but it would be nice to know what the second player is holding!

lol

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Fergie wrote:
    The calculation works fine – but it would be nice to know what the second player is holding!

lol

Indeed! Would we be trying to advertise our affiliate programs if we did? :)

Well, the poker odds calculator isen’t made to analyse what your chanses are to win any given hand. You should use it as an analyse tool rather then a “what’s the name of the stupid paper clip in m$ office..”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad you like it Fergie!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)