- This topic is empty.
June 26, 2007 at 7:54 pm #603532vladcizsolMember
Everyone join me in congratulating our old friend Carlo from GA Partners for being selected a Certified Program at CAP!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
The main thing about our program is how it’s virtually impossible to lose out on it. Traditionally, online casinos pay an affiliate based on NET revenues produced. There are times however when a player comes along and wins.
• That one player can turn the affiliate’s NET into a house loss (and no profit to share with the affiliate)
• That one player can significantly lower your affiliate payments.
• They could lose it all and turn into profit for you, but, most players take their winnings and leave.
Our idea is simple. It’s a straight up share of all the deposits from the players that you refer. Right now we are sharing 50% of the deposits for three months then reverting to a standard, three tiered pay scale ranging from 25-35%.
Currently we have a casino running and in the future we are adding:
• Poker with rake share
• Bingo with a CPA per player, and
• Skill Games, again with CPA per player
This all adds to the ZERO risk aspect of our affiliate programs.