View CAP Offers

Palin Blank Eyed Stepford Wife Republican or Cyborg

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 91 post (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am an asshole, lol, Im here 3 hrs after I said I was only going to stay on the gaming side.

If after my last post you still want to call me out on things I said, please feel free to, but I did admit I was wrong in some cases and I also apoligzed to some people in here, actually I think it was everyone, I only mentioned one or two names though, but I did mean all who posted.

I get carried away, I added greatly to hate speech, I guess I should really not enter a thread, not forum, I like this forum, Im only talking about this particular section, the one titled

how we can rid the US of Republican Right Wing Extremists that are destroying OUR country.

which, and I might be wrong, I think most ppl think of people like me one of, a Church going conservative person. So that’s my fault for being in this room in the first place. You know, we are stero typed too, its funny that most ppl dont like when certain groups are stero typed, but “my group” its ok. Honestly, we are not all wackos blowing up abortions clinics, hollywood likes to make us look like that, you think your loosing your free speech, trying working as a set operator at the studios having my beliefs, I lost my FOS years ago at work.

But anyway, like i said, I did admit my wrongs and tried to make amends, you who still question me after the last post have the right to, but in reality, we all answer to our own higher power, if its the ocean, or a tree, or oneself. Im trying to right a wrong I did,I cant do any more than that.

Viewing 91 post (of 91 total)