Paf-player won 5,3 million Euro in record jackpot on Mega Fortune

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tramalosri

Paf-player won 5,3 million Euro in record jackpot
    – Highest online slot machine-jackpot ever in Sweden

On Monday night a woman from Småland in Sweden won the jackpot on the Mega Fortune slot machine on Paf.com. The 5,3 million Euro jackpot was the highest ever for an online slot machine in Sweden.

– We are thrilled to be able to give out a jackpot of this magnitude. It feels wonderful to realize our customer’s dreams. And we still have jackpots exceeding 3 million Euros on Paf.com that are waiting for a winner, says Paf´s Country Manager in Sweden, Kristian Lundgren.

The happy winner from Småland, a region in the central part of southern Sweden, was playing the slot machine Mega Fortune on Paf.com on Monday night when all everything just fell into place.

– It’s hard to grasp how much money it is, but I´m going to take a day at the time and digest the whole thing. I´m going to buy a house and take care of my family and close friends, and give some money to charity, says the record winner.

The Mega Fortune slot machine is a part of Net Entertainment´s jackpot network, with a so-called progressive jackpot which means that every time someone in the network plays the machine a small part of the ante goes towards the jackpot. When the slot machine is popular and has a lot of players, the jackpot builds quickly, until a happy player wins it all.

– Even in this happy situation we take our duty as a responsible gaming company very serious. We always speak to the winners and help them with practical information and we always encourage them to keep their identity hidden, says Kristian Lundgren.

The Monday jackpot was the biggest ever for online slot machines in Sweden, but there are still many progressive jackpots left out there.

– The Arabian Nights slot machine on Paf.com has a jackpot today of over 3 million Euros. Hopefully I will soon have the opportunity to call another happy jackpot winner, says Kristian Lundgren.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)