Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Nov Earnings Recieved!!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Referback and The Palace Group via Neteller! :rockband:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wageshare VIa Neteller.
    :rockband:

Anonymous
    Inactive

G3Partners, via neteller, a couple days ago.

thanks all!

Anonymous
    Inactive

UltimateBet check in mail

Anonymous
    Inactive

Referback via NETeller. Thank you! :drink:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Vegas Affiliates via neteller. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

400affiliates via neteller thanks Jayden!!:woohoo:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Could someone please explain how the “cabbage” got started and what does it mean (other than the obvious). So I don’t have to search all the threads, please? Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

cabbage= money
    Professor started it…lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Vegas Affiliates – Neteller
    Aus Vegas – Neteller
    Referback – Payspark

Thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dream poker and vegas affiliates

Anonymous
    Inactive
    bonustreak wrote:
    cabbage= money
    Professor started it…lol

I figured that out what I’m trying to figure out is how cabbage=money? Perhaps only Prof can answer that.:1Dopey:

vladcizsol

Though I would love to take the credit its a very old slang expression for money. I am a voracious reader and movie watcher so I pick up tons of useless information, cliches and the like.See here:

Quote:
    The 1920s and 1930s were particularly rich in American slang terms for money, some of which are still in use today. Some terms referred to money’s use in purchasing food: bacon (as in bring home), bread, dough, and so on. (One term for counterfeit money was sourdough.) Other terms referred to the green colour of American bills: cabbage, lettuce, kale, folding green, long green.

Other slang terms for a dollar include ace, bean (as in bean counter), boffo (abbreviation of box office, referring to money collected at theatres), bone, buck, bullet, case note, clam, coconut, fish, frogskin, lizard, peso, rock, scrip, simoleon, and yellowback.

The heavy dollar coin was once known as an iron man, plug, sinker, or wagon wheel.

I am a voracious reader and movie watcher so I pick up tons of useless information, cliches and the like.

If you want more money slang here ya go: http://www.fun-with-words.com/money_words.html

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Professor for the well phrase education. As soon as I read your first sentence I thought that’s something I could hear Jimmy Stewart saying. Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone been paid by Dream Poker, VIP yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 163 total)