Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Non-gaming opportunity for affiliates: fastest growing industry due to demographics

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    gambleroo

Well said Dom – if I was retired, do you think I’d be coming on to a forum spouting crap? I’d be on a beach somewhere drinking cocktails :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dominique, I retired at age 38. i don’t work for anyone. No one can lay me off, or fire me. That’s what I mean by retired.

Pyramid schemes don’t work for the majority of people, someone has to pay the piper.

Good luck collecting your Social Security, the biggest pyramid scheme of all time.

The one thing I’ve learned in answering these threads is that no one knows what this is all about. Let’s keep it that way. I love betting the horses, and the $2,000 to $3000 I lose each week has to come from somewhere.

Good luck to you all. You’re all too smart for me. I shouldda gone to Harvard.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bobmcd 242591 wrote:

Dominique, I retired at age 38. i don’t work for anyone. No one can lay me off, or fire me. That’s what I mean by retired.

Good luck collecting your Social Security, the biggest pyramid scheme of all time.

The one thing I’ve learned in answering these threads is that no one knows what this is all about. Let’s keep it that way. I love betting the horses, and the $2,000 to $3000 I lose each week has to come from somewhere.

Good luck to you all. You’re all too smart for me. I shouldda gone to Harvard.

Ok, so you became self employed at age 38.

It would seem to me that posting on a forum like this would be for the purpose of letting everyone know what this is all about.

Instead you shroud yourself in sales slogans and even insult people.

Your horse betting money certainly isn’t going to come from me, lol. And I would hope that everyone here is too smart to participate in a pyramid scheme, Harvard or school of hard knocks, makes no difference.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Instead you shroud yourself in sales slogans and even insult people.

Dominique, where are the sales slogans I posted? I only submitted facts which can easily be verified or disputed. Did you take the time to go to alexa.com ? No? O.K. you don’t want to know the truth. Is that an insult? I’m so sorry.

Maybe it sounds like an insult when I respond to someone who wants to punch me out in front of who knows how many are viewing this thread. There are people in prison right now because someone disrespected them , or insulted their “Mama.”
    Maybe they were provoked. Maybe one insult too many was too much for them.

Here is one fact I’ve learned from this forum: the status quo is just fine for most of you. I’ve got a plane to catch soon.
    Throw all the darts you want. You’ll miss.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hell if you are retired and spending 3000/per week on the ponies you should be in a position to easily send me 3000 to prove that you are as well off as you are – after all, hell, 3k to you isn’t squat…. so feel free to send me the 3k to my paypal address… arkyt AT earthlink DOT net … I’ll be sure to let everyone know once it arrives.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@arkyt 242596 wrote:

Hell if you are retired and spending 3000/per week on the ponies you should be in a position to easily send me 3000 to prove that you are as well off as you are – after all, hell, 3k to you isn’t squat…. so feel free to send me the 3k to my paypal address… arkyt AT earthlink DOT net … I’ll be sure to let everyone know once it arrives.

Dear Bob.

Don’t listen to these people. Unless they have spent the $25 you ask for to find out what you are not selling, you should continue to keep them in the dark. I spent 45 minutes paying attention to your sales video and was ‘stoked’ and felt empowered to sign up lots of people in my downline. (Isn’t that the term you mlm guys use?).

But I don’t have the $25 to spare. In fact, just like you I am living out of my car (I’m writing this from the library). But to get started I really need a loan (which I promise to back from the profits I make in your program). Although I need 2K, I know I could scrimp and save and get by with just $1,000 . So could you help me out and send $1,000 cash by fed-ex to my address?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bobmcd 242594 wrote:

… I’ve got a plane to catch soon. …

Wow… Probably your own private jet, right?

I Googled for someone who had actually tested the system and many people share the same experiences, e.g. Empower Network Scam or Legit? | Passive Income Online: Lis Sowerbutts

Conclusion is: Don’t waste $25 on a standard WordPress blog – it’s completely free at WordPress.com!

muss225

Hello everyone!

I read the great Cap newsletter and was so happy to see the thread I started is the hottest in town! :-)

Just to clarify. Other messages were added as reply to my original message, which was about a different opportunity which you find on: tinyurl.com/8ybdr23

If you have questions about this opportunity (to become affiliate) please let me know, I am happy to answer them in public. Like every other reputable affiliate opportunity, we do not charge affiliates to signup, we pay them for their sales…

THANKS!

Reginald

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I’m surprised too. We have a lot scammers trying to push their crummy schemes here. But most of the people here are too smart to fall for any of that old BS.

If you approached it truthfully, and offered a limited time mini-mlm opportunity to test out for free, you’d probably have a better response. I spent the time reviewing the stuff because I’m always interested in the new kinds of approaches used to talk people into flimsy programs.

But this one has the same old promises of easy money with no effort.

Nuff said already!

muss225

Thanks, that helps to clarify to everyone that our affiliate program (XXX) has nothing to do with the messages which were posted by another user to advertise his own product.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)