View CAP Offers

New player wins £600k Jackpot!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    myguin

Jackpot Winner!!

New customer wins £600,000 jackpot with Games at bet365!

He’d been enjoying Games at bet365 for only one week, yet Lady Luck was smiling on Mr M. Crocker when he won a jackpot of more than £600,000.

After joining to have a flutter on the Horse Racing Grand National, something he has since described as “probably a good move”, the newcomer had a go on the Slots and walked off with the stunning Progressive Jackpot on Leprechaun’s Luck.

Speaking after his £609,320 win was confirmed, Mr Crocker said: “I was shocked, I had to ring a few people to see if it was true. It still hasn’t sunk in yet and probably won’t until I see it in my bank account.”

Now he has plans for a holiday, a new car, then he’ll “go from there”.

With loads of fab games – from exciting Slots and Scratchcards to classic Table Games like Roulette and Blackjack – and a range of giant jackpots, bet365 gives its players plenty of reasons to party.

About bet365

bet365 is one of the world’s largest online gambling groups with over seven million customers worldwide. bet365 offers a Games experience that’s unrivalled. The Group employs over 1,700 people and is the UK’s seventh largest private company.

At the iGaming Business Affiliate Awards 2012, bet365 won Best Overall Affiliate Programme and Best Overall Affiliate Manager, following on from similar success at the 2011 ceremony.

In both 2010 and 2011, bet365 came top in eGaming Review’s Annual Power 50.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)