Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

New Affiliate Platform

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

We have great news. We have been working on deploying a new back-office platform for the TrueEarnings.com program for quite some time now. The good news is that we have reached the end result of that hard work, which is the launch of a system that is geared at providing all our valued affiliates with the means to do what you do best, and that is to make money.

We are now also sporting a brand new look to go with our new platform. We are proud of the work done, and hope that you will agree. Please feel free to send us your comments and thoughts on our new site.

The new platform, aside from proving greater stability, affords you the following features:

Reporting
    We all know that better and more detailed reporting allows for greater performance. Our new platform will now allow you to look at a wider range of data options, and thus allowing you to gauge in quick time which of your campaigns are producing the goods. Thus reducing any wasted marketing revenue.

Here is a list of the reports you can expect to see:

• Performance Report
    • Campaign Report
    • Player Report
    • Sub-Affiliate Report
    • Payment Report
    • Marketing Tools

We are now also able to provide you with many different types of marketing tools to suit your needs. An added benefit of the new Marketing Tools section is evident in the search for banners. The new Marketing Tools area allows you to view banners per size, thus giving you the option of viewing all banners in your preferred size, and then choosing the one that suits your needs.

You are now also able to create and employ better campaign tracking for all marketing media you wish to use. The added benefits are that you can now store an unlimited number of clearly distinguishable campaigns within the platform, allocate these to your marketing media, and track the effectiveness of your marketing efforts. Thus, greatly reducing any guess work when it comes to campaign performance.

Account Information
    We have always regarded the safety of your account information as paramount. Our new platform now also allows you to set a security question that will allow us to feel confident that only you will be provided with your password, should you lose that information. Another benefit is the option of you entering more contact information, such as MSN and Skype, which provides us with more options, should we urgently need to contact you.

You will now also be able to enter your payment information for Wire Transfers and EcoCard, should you wish to be paid via these methods. This allows us to have this information stored safely and readily at hand when payments are due.

What you need to know
    To log into the new platform, you will now be required to use your email address (listed on your account) as your Username, along with your existing password created at the time of joining the program.

Please also note that the new platform employs a more stable and reliable means with which to track your traffic. As such, you will need to replace all existing banners and links to Atlantic Lounge, using the banners and text links we have provided within the new platform. We know that having to make these changes is not ideal, but we can assure you that it will be worth the effort in the long run.

Should you wish to view stats and payment data prior to the launch of the new platform, you can do so by visiting this link:

http://www.trueearnings.com/old_platform/index.asp

Should you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding the new platform and other information contained in this issue of the newsletter, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ugh – another affy program that doesn’t do the extra work (which is not very difficult, BTW) to track over old links.

This is getting to be a really shitty habit.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi kwblue,

To say that we have not done whatever we could to try and overcome the issue of our affiliates having to replace links and banners is not a very fair statement to make.

In the planning of the new platform, we looked at alleviating the need for links to change, but this was not possible. I understand that having to change banners and links is a time-consuming and quite frankly, irritating, task to do, but it was unavoidable.

That said, we believe that the new platform is going to prove to be very beneficial for all, and that the required changes will be well worth it in the long run.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am a coder, Kamiel… saying it was not possible is absolutely incorrect. Sorry.

I’m sure the new platform will be beneificial… especially to True Earnings because many webmasters forget to change links. It will be beneficial to us as well, I know… I looked at the interface, it is nice.

Yes – it is frustrating.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, I missed something here, are there new links already, and if so, where are they?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do the sub-affiliate chains stay the same….or do they disappear?

Rick
    Universal4

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

Dominique:

Ok, I missed something here, are there new links already, and if so, where are they?

If you log into the new platform, you will be able to access and retrieve new links and creative from the Marketing Tools section.

Universal4:

Do the sub-affiliate chains stay the same….or do they disappear?

The actual links used to refer and track sub-affiliates has changed, but the commission structure for referring new affiliates has remained the same. You will not lose any players or referred affiliates linked to you as a result of the change-over.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t login to the new site.

Could you PM or mail me please?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Dominique,

I just sent you a PM confirming your info. Also, tested on my side, and I am able to login to your account.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dom – if you are using your Roboform program – you will have to change the username / password because you need to now use your email instead of your username.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Kamiel, that works ! :)

Anonymous

Hi Kamiel, I am not able to sign in either, I sent email but havent heard back yet. Can you please PM me my info.
    Thanks alot :)

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

or should the %3D really be =

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

stemat:

Hi Kamiel, I am not able to sign in either, I sent email but havent heard back yet. Can you please PM me my info.
    Thanks alot

I have checked, and according to our Support Team, they have replied to you and confirmed your login details. I will send you a PM as well, just in case.

allfreechips:

should we have % symbols in the urls? hmm

If you could please provide me with more information regarding your concerns, I will be more than happy to refer the matter to our developers, and get back to you with the information you need.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)