Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Love Bingo Affiliate Programme

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    fun4fun

Love Bingo Affiliates Programme – CAP Certified.

To become a Love Bingo Affiliate – Click HERE to sign up to the programme.

You can contact Stephen, Affiliate Manager at Love Bingo for more information, no matter how trivial you think they are on stephen@lovebingo.co.uk

FAQs – Please read the following information and FAQ’s before emailing any questions. Thank you.

Q1. Can you provide me with a review of your website, of at least 400 words.
    Yes, below is a sample of such a review, this will be discussed with each affiliate:

Love Bingo is a newly launched online bingo and games site that is designed for people, as the name suggests, who just love bingo!

Lovebingo.co.uk has a management team as passionate about bingo as the players and this passion for the game runs through all aspects of the site.

Love Bingo prides itself in its commitment to constant unique promotions that will bring joy, happiness and maybe even love to player’s lives. We currently offer three completely unique promotions to Love Bingo that are designed to appeal to players of all types.

In conjunction with St Minver White Label Gaming Solutions, Love Bingo is a fully licensed and authorised gaming site with the most advanced online security.
    At Lovebingo.co.uk, we offer all new players £1 Free to try the site upon completing registration and 100% cash match on their first deposit.

Love Bingo is committed to providing a wide range of bingo and games within a fun and jovial online gaming site. With Leo, the Love Bingo Cupid contributing greatly to Love Bingo’s fun and animated nature, we hope that joining Lovebingo.co.uk will bring enjoyment, happiness and more to players lives.

With a strong emphasis on creating an informal, approachable brand of online bingo and games, Love Bingo has embraced the new medium of Web 2.0 with a fully customised blog (Online Bingo | Love Bingo Blog).

Creating a fresh and dynamic bingo experience is central to Lovebingo.co.uk and we continuously update and innovate our bingo and games to provide new and exciting additions to online gaming that will satisfy players needs. There are daily promotions and a widely varied game schedule that provides an excellent balance of great bingo games.

Overall, Love Bingo aims to be the Heart of Online Bingo. Lovebingo.co.uk is passionate about creating an enjoyable and innovative online gaming experience backed up by fantastic and valuable player-focused promotions. Share our passion and Play at Love Bingo today!

Q2. Is £UK pound sterling the main currency that your players can use to play bingo?
    Yes

Q3. Can you provide me with a static (non animated).GIF or .JPEG image to place alongside your review?
    Yes

Q4. Will you pay me every month for any commission earned WITHOUT me having to raise an invoice. I.e. you automatically deposit any earnings into my bank account on a specified date every month or you send me a cheque the same day on every month?

Provided you have reached the minimum payment threshold of £100 at the end of the month, you will receive your commissions around the 15th day of the following month.
    If you have not reached the payment threshold then your commission amount will be carried over to the following month until the £100 level has been reached.

Q5. Is you backend reporting system in £UK pounds sterling?
    Yes

Q6. Will you pay me in £UK pounds sterling?
    Yes

Q7. Can you provide me with a plain html text link to promote your bingo site? I.e. like [URL]http://www..lovebingo.co.uk/affiliatecode1234[/URL] that lasts forever?

When you sign up to the affiliates programme you will have access to our Banners section. Here you will also find a link generator which automatically creates HTML code to put straight onto your website to track your users through to Love Bingo.

Q8. Do you have a unique angle? There are so many bingo sites out there now that you need a USP. What is yours?

Love Bingo emphasises unique promotions, social networking and a strong brand personality with the Love Bingo cupid. This makes Love Bingo more informal and approachable, allowing Love Bingo to directly communicate and interact with players in a more personal manner.

Love Bingo is not about giving away 300% or £15 free as some sites do, we look to reward loyal players with excellent, themed promotions and to build a connected social community.

Q9. Standard Rev share and CPA rates?

• 30% Revenue Share of Net Profit
    • £30 CPA For Depositing Player
    • £15 CPA For Depositing Player & 15% Revenue Share of Net Profit

This is negotiable for affiliates who wish to work closely with Love Bingo.

Q10. Can you supply me with unique offers? Can you also supply me with regular
    content, i.e. details of any new games you have, special offers and promotions, winners stories, etc etc.

Unique content and promotions is what we are all about at Love Bingo, and I would be happy to provide this. We can generate £2 free banner codes.

Thank you for your interest.biggrin.gif

I look forward to working with you all,

Stephen Hare
    Affiliate Manager
    Love Bingo
    Love Bingo | Online Bingo Games
    stephen@lovebingo.co.uk

Question structure taken from Kieron Donoghue’s article “How to create the perfect affiliate programme and to sign up new bingo affiliates” at here.org.uk

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)