Looking for smart affiliates

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Fellow webmasters and affiliate marketers,

After many months of research and programming, I will be launching the new concept site GuaranteedGambling.com.

GuaranteedGambling is unique in its proposition to members and visitors with great content and potent player incentives. This translates to high conversion rates and the possibility for competent affiliates to make big money with easy commissions of $50 or more per new reviewer.

At this time, I am finalizing the site and putting together an affiliate program for general use. However, I am seeking to develop relationships with some key affiliates before launching the program for wider use.

I am open to suggestions and am looking to establish win/win remuneration systems tailored to the specific requirements and traffic volume that an affiliate can deliver. If you think that you could deliver new members to the site in one way or another, I would be interested in discussing with you how we can make it worthwhile for both our parties. I’m expecting this to be big, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch as soon as you read this and I will make sure to respond in a timely manner.

Sincerly,
    Jad BITAR

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)