View CAP Offers

Less Than A Year On – bet365 Expand Affiliate Operation Again

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Madnesz

Affiliates, Marketing Partners, Associates,

It is with great pleasure that I announce the recent addition of six new members to bet365’s Affiliates Team.

We have been working hard on developing our Affiliates programme further and this has resulted in the need to take on new team members.

This latest expansion allows us to continue to provide an award-winning service to affiliates that choose to work with us, and it is testament to the importance we place on our Affiliates programme at bet365.

The expansion facilitates the initiation and development of even more successful affiliate relationships. Our original team worked hard to create and maintain great relationships with bet365’s affiliates, and our new personnel will also complement the existing strong relationships we have with a great number of affiliates.

If you are keen to know more about an affiliate partnership with bet365 then please get in touch with me. I can ensure that you are connected to one of our hard-working and knowledgeable team members to see what can be done for you and bet365.

Regards,

James Woods

James Woods
    Affiliates Operations Manager
    d: +44(0) 1782 68 4753
    m: +44(0) 7920 526 142
    t: +44(0) 8456 000 365
    e: james.woods@bet365.com
    bet365.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)