[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your post Russell.

Quote:
    Although I cannot vouch for Golden Lounge I’m happy to give Duncan and the guys at Locker-room a recommendation based on work they’ve done for totesport in the past.

Unfortunately whilst I’m sure Duncan / Locker-Room and other people that have worked for certain companies – are great, honest and all the things we look for personality-wise, unfortunately it seems sometimes that the company (owner / boss / management / whoever) can not always be quite such.

I remember lots of people had great things to say about Kamiel and Miles also in another (GP) company that went bad (well disappeared lol).

I’m personally not promoting Golden Lounge any further for the time being and see how things go over the next 3-6 months before entrusting them with more new players.

For such a relatively new program I’m not willing to risk yet another messing me about. Fortunately we all have our choice of which programs to promote and which we believe to be worthwhile – and I choose ‘not’ on this one for now.

I hope the 2nd chance is the only chance that is needed and I’ll pop back in a few months to see if they’re still being good. :)

Cheers,
    G

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)