Important Announcement – June Payments

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

I have some important information to pass on to everyone regarding this month’s payments, so I felt this was the best forum to reach the most affiliates the quickest.

Due to the “security situation” (to put it delicately) in Israel, we are experiencing unavoidable payment delays this month. Because of the rockets being fired on Haifa, the Home Front authorities have temporarily closed all businesses there, in order to keep the population close to home and to their bomb shelters.

With this, the bank where we arrange bank wire transfers and bank checks is closed. We hope this is a situation that will not continue for more than a day or two. As soon as the banks return to work, the transfers will be made and the checks prepared.

Altho not directly connected to the “situation” we are also experiencing a technical difficulty with PayPal this month. This also we hope will be settled in the next day or two.

Those wishing to change their payment method to Neteller or PaySpark are encouraged to do so. If this is good for you, please fill in and submit an Update form after login at BrightShare AND contact me directly at one of the following:

Email – marciaa@brightshare.com
    MSN – marciaa@spiralsolutions.com

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Peace,
    Marcia

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)