How NOT to Request V.1

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I am sending you this mail on behalf of my lfahlafdhfladfka (encoded to protect the sites identity.)

I have browsed through your site and found it extremely interesting and informative. Also since our sites have similar content , i would like to propose a link exchange between our sites.

I have put up a link to your site on the links page of my site. The page where you can find your link is
    lfahlafdhfladfka (encoded to protect the sites identity.)

I would be grateful if you would reciprocate and put up my link on one of your high ranking links page ASAP.

=========

The Good:

1) The request makes a reasonable attempt to be cordial.

2) They placed my links prior to making the request … if the requested exchanger hasnt done this first I will just delete the request without reviewing the site.

3) I agree with exchanging links with equal PR … EX: it wouldnt be fair to get a 5 from them when I could only return a 2 …

The Bad:

1) They rushed to get links (ASAP) and requested a high PR exchange when their site was still a 0. I assume its a new site, but to request a link in the manner they did isnt too wise if their serious about obtaining links. I futher assume they are hoping to find webmasters not knowledgeable about google toolbar, which isnt likely in todays seo world.

=========

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)